Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Special People

"Life is just like a sea. We are moving without end. Nothing stays with us. What remains with us forever is the memories of some special people who touched us as wave..." 
True . Absolutely true. I just feel that I don't want to live a single life. I want to live lives, different lives, incorporated in a single life I am given.
Just go on living lives , the lives given to you, the life given to others. Just live deep into others life. Understand their lives. But you it looks vague to understand whether you are actually satisfied by the life of yours own.
In life we don't realize How lucky we are, how better we have got it until the point of time when someone comes to you and  makes you realize it. The someone remains special forever to us, who for me understood me and knew what i should be provided to make me realize it. 
SO got a chance to visit SHISHU BHAVAN, where I met Lovely children who have got more challenges than us but still were happy and i would say busy spreading love. Each and every smile of theirs touched me and helped me to realize it. I could still feel their touch and it actually helped me to change the way i used to look my life. I didn't know how few small things are so special to others. 
I do realize that i was given a lot more than many other people and I should be completely satisfied with it and instead of getting disappointed for the things not available to me,  I should be working to achieve them. Its by the special person and lovely special children whom i felt to thank with sincere and deep feelings. Thank you. 

2 comments:

  1. i read yours..interesting..seems like you've been writing for a long time..venting out everything in blogging..huh?..good job keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes dude.. thanks.. just need all yours supports always..

    ReplyDelete