Thursday, December 17, 2009

Co-Incidents

 
The life is full of incidents. We come across the incidents which we have never thought of..  Something which we call as co-incidents, surprise.
 I, after completing my engineering joined MBA in a place 1500km away from my home, or college.. I had to live in a completely new environment away from my family and all friends...It gave me an opportunity to make new friends who are very good, and friendly.
Thanks to all for taking me as their friend. But the past remains in our blood and I was missing my friends.. and was praying for a look of any one from my family or friends..But it was almost impossible to have anyone here as everyone is busy on their own job and miles away from me.. I had a marriage to attend and I went for the functions.. I had some guest from my hometown and I was really enjoying the wedding. Then I stayed there for a day more than my schedule which wasn’t planned.  It was a new place for me also and I didn’t expect myself to go to the station to send off guest in midnight.
  I was just roaming in the station where I suddenly had a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and had myself in another world. I was just questioning that was I awake or in sleep? I realize it was not a dream. Then questioned myself is it possible? And I believed that yes it has.  I saw one of my friends in the station and only after believing that what I was going through is true, I went to hug him. I was just wishing to keep on hugging him, which was giving me all my college life memories and all friends love.
I was feeling so happy to have a friend there. I used to look for the friends when I used to be at my home which was just 130 km from my college only for the disappointment. But now being 1500km away, with no expectation, desperate to meet friends,  I got one of them here which I felt  was like something that God arranged, allocating  some time for the incident, to remind me that he loves  and care for me.. I couldn’t go ahead without thanking him for such a wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment