Monday, December 21, 2009

E Night Walk

As it is said that memories make us cry when we remember the moment we laughed, and make us laugh for the moment we cried. I am on my study leave of my first semester, PG.
It was about 10 in the night, I was feeling stressed after going through my course books. So I just went into the streets to get relaxed. It took me to the days when we used to go for evening and night walk, “Enight walk” as I used to call it, when any of us in our circle feel stressed, disappointed, dejected or even happy. We had thousand reasons to go for it. If not, then we used to give our own reason. “Come on guys lets go for a walk”. It was very special to me in personal. It used to give me a lot of relief. The moment was just filled with happiness, laughter. Just laugh in the middle of road like no one is looking at you, jump, sing and dance. Tease, beat anyone in the group and laugh for it. But it had a limit and we new when to stop it, when it’s actually hurting others. We used to shout in the road like anything. It was the moment we used to forget our sorrows, the problems we had and just get into the moment, get into each other, plan for the future something like we will attend everyone’s marriage, and do lots of stuffs, hah! This part looks silly now. It used to give a lot of relief to everyone of us who had been away from family and missed them. I used to feel the best when it was in the month of Nov – Jan, when weather condition used to be cold. Fill the chillness, the dew and get mentally relaxed. Enight walk has been so special and memorable to me. It gives me a chance to smell the fragrance of life that I have spent till days.
God has been so graceful to me for he has been giving me such good friends to me from my school days, my undergraduate degree and now in
my post graduate as well
.
Sometimes we forget to thank the persons who have been making our life special and realize it later.
As I don’t want to get delayed, this is my dedication to memories of Enight walk, the friends who had been the part of it, the friends who has been the part in my life and accepted me and the friends in Amity. Thanks a lot……..

2 comments:

  1. Friends are neveer meant to be same
    yeah a night is same at Nepal,Chennai,Vellore n Mumbai
    a walk is same
    walk wid frnds in night called Enight walk can be made same
    your thoughts are catalysts to ur imagination
    my eyes never fills wid tears remembering the pasts golden moments
    i never miss my friends
    (Nt cz m in mumbai n frnds r in mumbai)
    i had made my moments
    i had made friends
    like i got u
    as u enjoy d moments bro
    the past will come back again

    ReplyDelete