Monday, June 7, 2010

ME

I, as a person, am composite of three entities “mind”, “heart” and “me”. Most of the times these three entities conflict with each other. You must be quite bewildered with the above statement.
I just came to the above conclusion after going through an internal research in myself whenever I find myself in dilemma. It happens to me more frequently in the cases when I have specific task to complete and I find internal conflict in me. Most of the times it happens that my mind gets easily clear with my goals or tasks but this stupid heart comes with its totally contradicting view. My mind has hardcore understanding of any situation, it knows what it has to do, what I have to do. It’s most of the times coherent with me but suddenly comes the disapproval from my amateur heart. It just doesn’t understand the importance of the situation it just says “No, I want this way” and never tries to change it. After all it hurts the most not when we don’t get what our mind seeks but then, when heart’s wish doesn’t get accomplished.
In spite of tremendous efforts I am still not able to change my “heart” and thus every time give-up for it. Actually I would be more happy when my mind leads me because it is best in me and it knows me the best but I am deprived of a matured heart which would have  understood the situation better and accepted them with ease and for which there would not have been any sacrifices from mind. The most satisfaction is achieved on the completion of those tasks which was accomplished with the coherent wishes of all three. 22 years gone of my life but still waiting for the metamorphism to take place and I don’t know still how many years I have to wait for it.
I care for my heart and just want it to understand the situation and accept them happily when they are not according to its wish and just go on in life pleased with every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment