Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Dream Death.

We are all aware of the fact that we all are gonna die one day. Our life is not permanent and one day we will leave this world and blaw, blaw and blaw..
Most of us actually have a dream which never will be going to happen at present that we want to live forever. And most of us dream about how we want to live to live in this world, how you want your life to be, how victorious you should be, how you want your friends, lover or life partner to be. But my dreams don’t end with this. Apart from these normal dreams, I have another dream “How My Death Should Be”.
Yes. I always have the great passion towards Astronomy and NASA. I wanted at least to be a part of NASA and travel once in space. But life doesn’t go the way you dream and certainly doesn’t go the way you wanted when what your wish is distinct and difficult, and on those occasions if  you don’t show any effort to achieve it. And of course, in life, priority matters. The wish to be a part of NASA still remains in me but the funny part is that sometimes I feel very stupid. I want the death to take me from a spaceship while I am travelling far in space. I don’t know from where the heck these stupid things come to my mind but certainly my happiest death, as I feel of now, would be me dying in space while making some space journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment